908.333.4646 x 107
Dr. Yeoman graduated from Skidmore College in 2006 with a Bachelors in Psychology. He went on to obtain his masters and doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology with a forensic concentration from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology in 2012.
Dr. Yeoman is a Clinical Psychologist with a forensic focus who is licensed in both New Jersey and New York. His main area of interest is Forensic Mental Health Assessment (FMHA). Dr. Yeoman has provided help to a variety of organizations and individuals in addressing psycholegal issues for both adults and adolescents. His professional experience includes the treatment and evaluation of civilly committed sex offenders, conducting psychosexual, living with children, firesetting, and megan’s law assessments for both adolescents and adults, and performing non-forensic mental health evaluations.
Dr. Yeoman has also provided outpatient treatment related to sexual offending, firesetting, and substance abuse for courtinvolved juveniles and adults. He is also an adjunct professor at the Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology – Yeshiva University where he teaches integrative assessment and volunteers as a visiting clinical supervisor for Rutgers graduate students in psychology. Prior to these experiences, Dr. Yeoman worked extensively with the Serious Mental Illness (SMI) population in both Illinois and New Jersey. Through these experiences he has developed expertise in addressing a variety of questions which arise when the law and mental health intersect.Download CV
- March 2016 — Present: Clinical and Forensic Psychologist. Somerset Psychological Group, P.A., Somerville, NJ.
- November, 2014 — Present: Clinical Psychologist 2. The Special Treatment Unit, Avenel, NJ.
- January 2016 — Present: Adjunct Professor. Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY.
- November 2015 —Present: Visiting Clinical Supervisor. The Psychological Clinic, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ.
- July 2014 — March 2016: Consulting Psychologist. Comprehensive Center LLC., Bound Brook,NJ.
- October 2012 — November 2013: Staff Clinical Psychologist 3. The Special Treatment Unit , Avenel, NJ.
- September 2011 — September 2012: Predoctoral Intern. Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, Trenton, NJ and The Special Treatment Unit, Avenel, NJ.
- January 2011 — April 2011: Teacher’s Assistant. The Illinois School of Professional Psychology. Chicago, IL.
- July 2010 — July 2011: Advanced Extern. Tinley Park Mental Health Center, Tinley Park, IL.
- July 2009 — July 2010: Therapy Extern. The Cara Program. Chicago, IL.
- March 2009 — July 2009: Supplemental Diagnostic Extern. Scott Nolan Residential Treatment Center. Des Plaines, IL.
- September 2009 — December 2009: Teacher’s Assistant. The Illinois School of Professional Psychology. Chicago, IL.
- September 2008 — July 2009: Diagnostic Extern. The Hamdard Center. Chicago, IL.
- September 2008 — May 2009: Experiential Learning Co-Leader. The Illinois School of Professional Psychology. Chicago, IL.
- Psy.D.—The Illinois School of Professional Psychology, 2012
- M.A. —The Illinois School of Professional Psychology, 2010
- B.A. —Skidmore College, 2006 Cum Laude
- New Jersey Licensed Psychologist (#5463)
- New York Licensed Psychologist (#021090)
- NJATSA CEU Committee Member (March, 2016)
- Accountant Lawyer Alliance Community (ALA), Founder 500 member, 2015
- Society for Personality Assessment (SPA), member, 2015
- NJ Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, Clinical Associate Member, 2013
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, Clinical Associate Member, 2013
- American Psychological Association – Division 41, Member, 2013